An elegant and accurate application for getting prayer timing and qibla direction. No matter where you are. Its stylish yet easy and convenient interface is designed to make sure that you are kept updated with the pray times.
The salatuk algorithm supports a large prayer calculation methods adopted by many muslim countries. Depending on your location, the application choose the appropriate calculation method, fiqhi school and adhan. However, if you want, you can also change the prayer method manually in the "settings" tab.
For an accurate localization, please ensure that your location settings and your Internet connection or your GPS are enabled! best islamic tool for every muslim to follow his daily solat (namaz) in home or masjid.
- it is a companion application to keep your prayers
- this application can teach you the prayer times
- current time and remaining time for the next prayer is mentioned to help you prepare for the prayer in time
- determine the direction of the qibla
- salat time of fajr, shrook, zuhr, asr, magrib and isha
- easily turn adhan alarm On/Off for any salah with a single touch
- select the Madhab in Islam (Hanafi, Shafi, Malki or Hanbali)
- time adjustments according to your location
- hijri calendar
this free application is ads supported, times may vary depending on your local settings and location or application settings. please check every thing carefully, thank you for the support and rating for more updates.
Prayer Times: Qibla Azan Salah is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-06-20. The program can be installed on Android.
Prayer Times: Qibla Azan Salah (version 1.0) has a file size of 5.24 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.